How digital agencies celebrated the Bring Your Dog to Work Day
It is already known that dogs are man’s best friend. It is also known that, despide we love their company, it is imposible to be with them all the time.
What would you say if we tell you that there is a day when you can take your dog to work?
Good News! It exists and happens once a year.
Although we would like it to be not just one day, but many, June 23 was that day where many digital agencies responded to #bringyourdogtoworkday and allowed their staff to attends with their pets.
TIA did a review for all those people and agencies that had their in the world on a business day. Take a look!
1. At ZEP, from Ireland, they enjoyed with Chase.
2. They have new recruits at Wave Creative!
— Wave Creative (@wave_creative) July 12, 2017
3.At Walk West, from North Carolina, they are missing Buddy!
4. At Kick they received a lot of support from Boden.
— Kick (@IdeasthatKick) June 26, 2017
5. Love is in the air when pets are at the office in Risual.
— risual (@risual) June 23, 2017
6. Parallel Creative did not want to be less and had the company of Monty!
— parallel creative (@parallelcreate) June 27, 2017
7. At Bench Careers, from Vancouver, they think that #BringYourDogToWorkDay is everyday!
8. From Oregon, they introduce us to Kenzo!
9. In Washington, they got inspire with the help of dogs.
10. Danny Conlon, Project Manager at Ignite Visibility, loved spending all day with dogs!