About the position
Art Directors at Huge are driven to craft innovative visual concepts – they’re the people who critique subway ads on the way to the office. They understand that consumer’s time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and they build out their concepts accordingly. Our Art Directors design content for a wide variety of users, while collaborating daily with copywriters and strategists. They understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of their team members so they can come up with kick-ass concepts and design that rise above those challenges. They are confident in their abilities and believe in the content they produce, and they can represent the consumer’s perspective in work sessions and review.
– Proven ability to design for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one client to the next without stumbling.
– An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. Our Art Directors are able to put their heads down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
– Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
– Experience with concept creation for Print, OLA, TV, OOH.
Atlanta, United States