Digital Campaign Manager
6S Marketing is a ROI-driven digital marketing agency specializing in paid media optimization, media buying, shopping campaigns, paid social, and more. Over the past 17 years, we’ve realized the importance of creating a fun, challenging, and focused work environment, and have worked with some impressive clients locally and internationally. We’re growing fast in New York, so this is a great time to join us if you’re looking to grow your career.
What We’re Looking For
We are on the hunt for a Digital Campaign Manager with at least four years of professional experience in managing client relationships, project management and digital strategy.
The ideal candidate is a “tactical strategist”, meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns . This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
What It’s Like To Work With Us
We know that happy employees = exceptional work and customer satisfaction. That’s why we’ve created an environment that is welcoming and inspiring for all 6Sers. Our Culture Club organizes everything from scavenger hunts to Friday socials, and we support our communities through fun charity events. 6S values your aspirations, and we’ll regularly help you set goals to achieve those milestones. 6Sers attend Google Summits, YouTube Guru workshops, and host Lunch n’ Learns to ensure that our skills are always sharpened. And we’re great at helping you celebrate your accomplishments with some bubbly 🙂
More About What We’re Looking For
– 4+ years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position
– 2+ years campaign management in Google AdWords
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Experience running Facebook paid social campaigns
– Experience in digital media planning and buying
– Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
– Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper growth
What You’ll Get To Do
– Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with 6S services
– Meet with 6S agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
– Assist 6S sales staff with initial meetings with potential clients
– Set up and manage Google AdWords campaigns
– Create and execute on SEO strategies
– Create and execute on Google Analytics implementations
– Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
– Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
– Update and monitor client reports. Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations.
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are all stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Digital Campaign Manager
New York City