Digital Strategy Director
The Strategy Director will partner with multidisciplinary teams to lead the strategic planning process, understand the client’s business goals, and develop powerful insights and inspiring creative ideas that will drive strategy across key digital touchpoints. This role will work collaboratively to organically identify opportunities to deepen our client partnerships by suggesting products that support strategic vision and move our clients’ businesses forward in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Develop strategic visions for our clients and help them and their teams socialize the strategy to the greater organization
– Seek to deeply understand and map the client’s’ needs, mindsets, objectives, market challenges and business goals
– Work collaboratively to conduct ecosystem audits, mapping customer experience touchpoints, identifying opportunities and gaps
– Contribute to the development of customer segmentation, customer personas, and journey maps to better understand current and prospective customers
– Use creative storytelling to bring to life the target audience
– Be an effective researcher understanding various techniques and tools to gather insights, and be able to decipher and present research findings in a way that is simple for any audience to absorb
– Define relevant and measurable objectives that act as the basis for a strategy
– Plan and present innovative digital solutions using a variety of frameworks, tools and techniques
– Drive business development and contribute to thought-leadership activities
Work with User Experience, Client Services, Production and Project Management teams to highlight and manage project risks and issues. Ensure all work developed remains strategically sound.
– At least 5 years experience working across a variety of digital and traditional platforms including social, web, mobile, applications, broadcast, etc.
– Ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates.
– A track record of experience in idea generation and refinement. Ability to judge creative ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness.
– Have strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to own the room and effectively present ideas and work
– Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding.
– New business brain: works to seek out interesting, untapped opportunities and is an active part of the pitch process – from the initial handshake to the ideation phase to the presentation itself.
– You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands.
You will work with the coolest international clients and brands
You will work with a passionate and experienced team of specialists
You will work in the most beautiful office in Rotterdam
You‘ll receive a competitive salary with favourable working conditions (like pension, 23 days off (for a 40h workweek), education opportunities) and good career opportunities
At a regular base we offer meetup events, drinks and parties
Digital Strategy Director
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands