Cyber-Duck is hiring a digital project manager to join our expanding and dynamic Project Management Office. You will manage a variety of challenging creative and technical projects across a range of world renowned clients. The role can be based in our Elstree, Hertfordshire or Farringdon, London office subject to the candidate’s preference.
Cyber-Duck is a full service digital agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research. Our exceptional UX, digital transformation, web application development and progressive brand strategies services have been recognised through multiple awards, ever since our journey began in 2005. Our friendly and relaxed work environment brings all sort of Ducks together from different cultures with one thing in common: our passion to deliver the best digital experiences to our clients.
Creative, user/client focused, highly organised and deadline driven, the DPM will be responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects and long-term retainers. The DPM will also help to plan resources and ensure that our process is applied correctly to all projects. The candidate will often need to act as a Scrum Master, to help implement and oversee scrum principles and help to improve communication within and across teams. Part of this role will require to deal with challenging stakeholder scenarios so being able to work under pressure is a must.
Typical tasks and responsibilities:
– Lead and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, retainers and campaigns by successfully meeting time, cost and scope targets
– Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
– Work closely with the teams and relevant external stakeholders to ensure an effective and efficient implementation of the projects
– Identify resources and assign tasks to other team members
– Meet financial objectives by closely monitoring budget and forecasting requirements
– Help to monitor PM standards and metrics through customer satisfaction, Project Retrospective Analysis and non-conformity (NC) monitoring
– Work with Development, Design, QA and Marketing teams to define and document questions, constantly liaise with business and clients to manage requirements and scope
– Submit project status reports to stakeholders (EOW) by anticipating and reacting to change
– Help to manage and undertake risk assessment on projects. Report and escalate to management as needed
– Identify new business opportunities and liaise with account managers
Experience and skills:
– 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital project management or working with creative teams; ideally within an agency
– Proven working experience as a PM, Product Manager or Content Producer in the digital industry
– Good understanding of UX, with hands-on experience in large scale creative projects
– Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking and time management skills
– Basic understanding of revenue models and P/L
– Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills to build and maintain long term client relationships
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– PMP/PRINCE II/AGILE certification would be a plus
– Competitive salary, subject to experience and skill set
– An exciting and ever growing set of staff benefits: including company laptop, company phone, gym membership, life assurance, pension contributions and Costco card
– Company sick pay scheme of 10 working days per calendar year
– 20 days of holiday, with one extra day added per full year of service and additional Christmas break
– Free Friday lunches, snacks and BBQs with the team
– Fun and friendly work environment with talented designers, developers and marketers from all around the world
– And more!
Elstree, Hertfordshire & Farringdon, London