Dentsu Incorporated (株式会社電通 Kabushiki-gaisha Dentsū?) is one of the largest advertising agency brands in the world. Its headquarters are located in the Dentsu Building in the Shiodome district of Minato, Tokyo.
Dentsu’s sales are more than double its nearest competitor, Hakuhodo or ADK, in the Japanese market. Dentsu’s success and dominance in Japan stems from Dentsu’s origins as a media representative during the early part of the 20th Century. Dentsu produced the first newspaper advertisements as well as the first television commercials in Japan. Dentsu now offers a range of services, all in-house, from traditional marketing and creative, to specialty disciplines such as sports marketing, entertainment rights, PR, digital contents, and a growing range of communications services.
Minato, Tokyo, Japan
• Business & technology development
• Interactive media (Internet media, mobile media, search engine marketing, performance media)
• Data management and marketing
• Digital campaign production
• Digital authoring (website development, channel development, digital creative ideas)