Rokkan is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for managing client relationships including statuses, conference calls, daily communication, face-to-face results reviews, general support and troubleshooting.
The Account Executive will work with the Account Director to develop and manage day-to-day project tasks.
– Oversee creative development ensuring brand essence and core message communication
– Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients, overseeing and coordinating all communications
– Initiates, manages, and executes various projects on a day-to-day basis
– Manage client expectations regarding the day-to-day execution of the program (logistics)
– Leads team and client meetings to discuss project assignment parameters
– Oversees deadlines, estimates and approval procedures for assigned projects. Helps develop tools and recommendations to improve the current workflow process
– Develop & maintain project budgets with help of Production team; Identify efficiencies to maximize profitability
– Monitor/evaluate program results in partnership with strategy and analytics teams
– 1-3 years experience in digital marketing.
– The ideal candidates should be motivated, well organized, have excellent writing, presentation, analytical and budgeting skills.
– You are a responsible adult who understands deadlines and managing expectations.
New York, United States