This position is based at Resn’s studio in Wellington, New Zealand and may require some international travel from time to time.
You’ll be working on the biggest and brightest international brands in global time zones (with a focus on APAC and USA), so be prepared for some late nights and concrete deadlines. Of course these will be kept to a minimum as your peerless management skills ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time, within budget and with a smile on everyone’s dials.
You are able to bridge gaps in culture, creative vision and technological understanding through your excellent communication (written and oral, in person and remote), leadership and teamwork.
• Be the senior contact and part time lover for Resn’s top-of-their class clients, developing long-term relationships, managing escalation issues and generally having a swell time.
• Be a lynchpin in Resn’s new business response team, identifying and chasing opportunities, coordinating pitches and expanding existing projects.
• Management of Resn’s talented producer team, ensuring projects are well defined, resourced and executed from end to end; on-time, on-budget, on-quality.
• Negotiation of win/win legal and production agreements.
• Working with the producer, help prepare estimates, statements of work and other weighty documents. (Harbouring a secret love for spreadsheets will enhance your prospects twofold).
• Ensure top quality financial reporting and analysis to improve studio-wide staff utilisation and revenue targets.
• Actively critique and improve Resn’s internal production processes including studio-wide Personnel issue management and resolution.
• Participate in strategic and creative collaboration between our teams and clients.
• Coordination between Wellington and Resn’s other global studios and sales teams.
Skills and Experience
○ 7+ years of interactive producer or project management experience. Solid creative work, particularly work with forward thinking production companies / advertising agencies / brands, is HIGHLY desirable. We rate experience, attitude, and common sense over formal qualifications.
○ Previously held Executive Producer roles.
○ Experience working on large and complex interactive projects with multidisciplinary creative and technical teams.
○ Experience with short production timelines, hard deadlines, and moving targets.
○ A solid understanding of interactive web technologies.
○ An uncontrollable desire to solve problems and make cool things.
○ A keen eye/heart necessary for reading clients and team members, allowing you to tailor your management and communication approach to suit their needs.
○ A nose for good business.
○ An obsession for detail.
○ Fantastic written and verbal, telepathic communication skills.
○ Unbounding optimism and the desire to achieve the impossible!
○ The ability to maintain composure and focus when the escalating demands of work rear up like a rampant wildebeest.
Wellington, New Zealand