We pride ourselves on a working culture that promotes collaboration and we want new team members who wish to be part of a dynamic team. So, as we win new exciting projects in the arts, culture, education and ecommerce sectors, we’re now looking to strengthen the team further with a new Front-End Developer position in our Glasgow or Manchester office.
The role will involve managing more than one project at a time and you will be responsible for prioritising your workload to reflect the project requirements and business needs.
• Ability to create fully responsive websites from static designs.
• Knowledge of developing websites for multiple browser and device compatibility.
• Knowledge of open source CMS: WordPress, Joomla and Magento (others a bonus)
• Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud software, Invision and Sketch.
• Experience with CSS preprocessors, specifically SASS.
• Experience with front-end tooling and package management.
• Understanding of browser rendering and website performance.
• Experience with Git version control.
It’s a plus if you have
Glasgow / Manchester