Huemor is seeking a talented visual designer to assist with the creation and management of digital visual assets. As a graphic designer, you will work closely with strategists, UI/UX designers, developers, and project managers to understand the overall agency workflow, effective user experience principles, and how these sites function.
– 1-3 Years Experience.
– Academic or independent study relevant to Graphic Design, UI/UX Design or Digital Design.
– Intermediate to expert understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
– Basic understanding of web requirements for visual assets.
– Creating visual assets for websites, social media, and other web properties
– Translate branded ideals online through visual graphics (photo edited or illustrated)
– Learn new work-flows, techniques, and tools to progress your design process
– Learn how agencies work together, and how different roles relate to the process
– Create visual assets for internal and external projects
– Learn and assist with CMS content injection functions
– You’re fairly experienced, or an experienced motion designer
– You’ve worked with WordPress or a similar CMS
– You have some basic HTML/CSS skills
– You’ve interned/worked for an agency before
– You’ve freelanced
Who are you?
– You have a strong eye for detail
– You are extremely passionate about design
– You are a creative problem solver
– You genuinely enjoy pushing yourself
– You can set and maintain a schedule effectively
– You are eager to learn new things and face new challenges
– You are detail oriented, but process agnostic, you care about the end product over all other things
Dec 28, 2018