Head of Client Services
Based at our headquarters in Leeds City Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for that special someone who has a true passion for client management. It’s the ideal position for someone who wants to join an agency at a senior level ready to make a big difference.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
– Develop our client services offering to ensure we are best in class
– Work with the current Account Managers/Project Managers to put processes in place and improve ways of working
– Work closely on key client accounts, developing high-level relationships
Be responsible for delivering results, structuring fees and developing cross channel strategies that work
– Organise and lead internal teams to ensure excellent communication and delivery of strategies
– Cross sell and upsell accounts to grow client retainers alongside positive results
– Manage and run monthly client meetings and ensure the clients of the agency are happy
– Undertake new business pitches and work to help departments hit revenue targets
– Lead and encourage cross-agency collaboration, striving to deliver creative pieces of work for our clients
– Managing team members and supporting them in their daily work. This will include line management and HR duties such as recruitment and running 1-2-1’s
– Take a wider role in the running of the agency by sitting on the leadership team and taking a key role in agency wide decisions
– A minimum of 5 years digital agency experience that includes management of people and clients
– Outstanding client service skills
– A good understanding and experience of the digital marketing channels that Zeal offers
– A creative thinker – someone who will be integral to encouraging cross-agency collaboration in the pursuit of creative and stand-out work for clients
– Driven, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
– A natural team leader who strives to inspire and encourage others
– Passion for delivering results
– Natural commercial judgement and accountability
Flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
Head of Client Services (Leeds)
Leeds, United Kingdom