We’re looking for a Web Project Manager to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
– 2+ years of previous project management experience working on digital products and services (preferably for an agency)
– Experience with the design and development of websites and an understanding of web technologies including markup languages and scripting
– Knowledge of web development standards
– Excellent organization, communication, and project planning skills, with a sharp attention to detail
– Thrives in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team structures
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– Experience in digital strategy, social media marketing, search engine optimization or copywriting is a plus
– You are the primary client point of contact for the projects managed within your team. This requires consistent updates on the process of the project, as well as our needs from the client.
– You’re in charge of scheduling and management of web design and development projects
– You manage internal and external resources for execution across the projects
– You lead daily meetings for progress between design and development
– Work closely with team members and stakeholders for requirements, and designers/developers to track requirements throughout a project’s lifecycle.
– Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project launch.
You have formally been a full-time UI/UX designer or developer
Have freelance or direct client experience