Kagool is an award-winning digital agency and top tier, Sitecore Platinum Partner with offices in the heart of Cardiff, Manchester and London. We’ve earned a reputation as a go-digital partner for complex projects and have some impressive credentials within the Sitecore community.
We’re a team of 65 individuals (and counting!) who have a few things in common – a love of tech, an eye for design and a whole lot of pride. As a collective we’re known as ‘Kagoolies’. We’re a bright, vibrant, passionate bunch. We love to learn and we’re encouraged to do so. Every individual who joins our business has their very own development programme, which includes becoming Sitecore certified within the first six months of joining.
– I’m a well-rounded individual who is creative in my approach,
– I have delivered multiple projects from taking specifications through to delivery and on-going support.
– Budgets I’ve been responsible for have exceeded six figures
– I am personable, passionate and know my craft, I have the ability to challenge and not accept the status quo
– Working to project methodologies such as Agile and Prince2 I’m used to working with multi-disciplined teams
– Having worked for a digital agency I am interested in all things digital and understand the benefits of new and existing technologies and features within this space.
– I get on great with my peers and manage my stakeholders effectively
– I often attend and facilitate customer meetings both on and-offsite
– I have lead difficult projects and I’m comfortable picking things up when things have gone wrong
– I don’t code, but I’ve worked in the industry for a number of years and understand the lingo
– I’d love my voice to be heard, not just by my peers but by external stakeholders
– I want to work for a respectable agency where the projects I deliver get used by millions of users everyday
From day one, you’ll be a part of the team. Firstly, you’ll meet with your manager, we’ll introduce you to your team and make sure you know where to turn for support while you get settled. We’ll share with you the Kagool story so far, our rules (we have to have a few) and get you the tools you need to get started.
Having met the wider team and settled in you’ll be introduced to our client profile. Our London projects are big and exciting. Lucky for you, you’ll be the key driver in looking after these. At present, it’s predicted that about 50% of your time will be spent on client site. There you’ll work closely with the Account Manager. Together you’ll be responsible for nurturing key relationships, as well as coming up with a strategy and a programme of work which you will lead on.
Working within an Agile environment, all our projects are delivered by cross discipline teams. These are made up of architects, developers, designers, QAs and a technical lead. Each morning will start with a stand-up, usually followed by resolving any issues that may have been flagged. Following that, you’d be expected to get on with your day as a trusted PM. Forecasting, financials, scheduling and reporting are a given. And of course, there’s the weekly reports that keep everyone in the loop.
Being leaders within the Sitecore world, we can often get drafted in when things go a little ‘Pete Tong’. So, it’s possible you’ll be handed a project that’s a little more complex, possibly even failing to perform. As a business, we’re known for turning these kinds of solutions around. As a PM, you’d be expected to lead the way. So any previous experience of turning around failing projects would be a huge advantage.
We’ll encourage you to engage the wider Sitecore community and develop your professional skillset by attending knowledge-sharing user groups, conferences and events.