Social Media Manager Automotive
Are you a passionate automotive fan, social media addict and have an expert eye for quality content? If you have strong communication skills and the ability to engage users, you could be perfect for our social media management team.
– You’re passionate about automotive brands and there’s barely a technology you don’t know.
– You have a perfect understanding of social media and digital trends and can quickly react to them.
– You’re used to work daily with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– You have expert project management skills and can collaborate with various teams at LOOP to create social media campaigns and content.
– You have strong written and spoken communication skills.
– You are comfortable with engaging communities with several thousand members on many levels.
– You are able to identify exactly what the target audience needs to be activated and engaged with regards to content and conversation.
– You are all set to engage with our clients communities daily by listening, talking, discussing, and responding to information posted in the community real-time.
– Your German is excellent (obligatory) and your English is fluent.
– Forming part of a small team of two people and working together on digital marketing solutions for an exclusive automotive brand.
– Creating engaging content with on point copy and sharp content ideas.
– Finding the relevant conversations and talking points within the automotive world to actively participate in and maximize influence and reach.
– Editorial planning and content production for automotive social media channels.
– Aggregating and creating engaging content for automotive fans.
– Effective management of the project and account management, working directly with the client.
The key to LOOP’s agency personality is our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. If you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Social Media Manager Automotive in Salzburg.
Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOOP is an award winning interactive agency based in Salzburg with satellite offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sydney and New York City. We work on outstanding online campaigns in web, social, content and mobile specializations. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Corona, Red Bull and numerous others.
Social Media Manager