The ideal candidate has strong graphics design creativity and front-end web development ability using dynamic web programming experience. As a web designer in the Los Angeles office, you will work with a team of skilled, passionate people to conceptualize and design amazing web sites that exceed customer goals.
– A degree in arts, graphic design, communication design, or a related field
– 2+ years’ experience designing information, e-commerce, and social networking sites
– A solid understanding of core Computer Science fundamentals, including object oriented design and development
– Good understanding of infrastructure and scalability
– Experience with content management systems
– Excellent understanding of layout, grid-based design and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
– Excellent communication skills and ability to provide clear documentation
– Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide creative solutions
– Work closely with developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
– Analyze client business requirements and user experience to design and build custom websites for our customers
– Give advice on projects and make recommendation for improving web sites
– Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces and comp designs Address changing and evolving process flows, user requirements, performance and scalability
– Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices
In our decade plus of experience, we have seen it all and done it all. Over the years, we at Lounge Lizard have learned that passionate, creative people help make us what we are, which is an award-winning digital firm with clients around the globe. We need a web designer in Los Angeles for our local office to help a strong team become even stronger. Do you fit the bill?