Digital agencies celebrate Halloween 2018
Holidays can be a great opportunity to bring together office colleagues. Among the most important ones we find Halloween, which is celebrated in many countries, especially in the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
The festival has all the trappings of evil. While costume contests or pumpkin carving seem innocuous, HR managers need to ensure that the celebrations respect the diverse opinions of employees about the holiday so no one feels pressured to participate. For many agencies, Halloween is the perfect occasion for team building and employee morale-boosting because fun is assured for all those involved.
From contests and breakfasts to carve pumpkin and dress up, teams are always very creative when it comes to celebrate Halloween in the office. Here is a list of our 2018 favorite celebrations:
1. In a way they’re really cute!
2. You really have true artists at the agency!
— The Escape (@theescape) October 31, 2018
3. Just by chance.. did you have any meetings in that room today?
— Publicis.Sapient France (@Sapient_FR) October 31, 2018
4. Happy Halloween for you too!
Happy Halloween 👻 pic.twitter.com/BRNLjblVI3
— Major Tom (@majortomagency) November 1, 2018
5. Never forget team picture
It’s been a spectre-tacular day in the office today! (yeah, we’re sorry for that one too) 👻
We managed to get the team together for this #Halloween picture, even though our SuperPup was a little too preoccupied with @CraigPryde‘s #CookieMonster props… 🤭#HappyHalloween! 😈 pic.twitter.com/qpiFtbD6sA
— After Digital (@AfterDigitalUK) October 31, 2018
6. Hey, we’d like to hire the skeleton
— Volume (@VolumeLtd) October 31, 2018
7. I hope that’s a real pumpkin and you have it at the office ’cause its amazing!
— DISKO (@agencedisko) October 31, 2018
8. Great choice to watch Ghostbusters!
— twentysix (@26digital) October 31, 2018
9. I assume the receptionist has something to do with this..
— Ph.Creative (@phcreative) October 31, 2018
10. Pumpkin soup is good eeevery day
No tricks for us today, just plenty of tasty treats!
— Clock (@clock) October 31, 2018